- Air Redox purifier is an organic compound with powerful bactericidal function and oxygen exchange
- Exchange Reaction from Oxygen Concentrator Function : The function exchanges the CO2 molecule into oxygen to make the atmosphere more comfortable.
- Eliminating Poisonous Gas: Removal of oxidations; NOx, formaldehyde, ammonia, the function exchanges gases in to the fresh oxygen to optimize the quality of air inside.
- Bactericidal Function : Through generating oxygen radical to sterilize, it allows to prevent from various virus and disease.
- Sterilization Object : salmonella, colon bacillus, staphylococcus, legionella, various bacteria and virus, infectious germs, etc
- Deodorization object : VOCs, benzene, ammonia, formaldehyde, a nitrogenous compound, etc
- Efficiency (Sterilizer, Deodorization) : Wherever air in contact with the OH, radical oxidation method of sterilizing, deodorizing capability
- Sterilization Method : OH Radical Ion Oxidation Process